Your Juneau Expert
As a Juneau resident since 1974 and married to a life-long Juneau resident, I am pleased to introduce you to this Shangrila of the North – Juneau, Alaska. Since 1989 I have helped numerous families buy and sell homes in the Juneau area. The only thing that exceeds my experience, local area expertise and knowledge of the communities is my commitment to you, -- because whether you're buying or selling a home, your satisfaction is my number one goal.
Achievements and memberships that keep me on the leading edge and equip me to meet your real estate needs:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Residential Marketing Masters (RMM)
- Medallion Club
- Southeast Alaska Multiple Listing Service
- Member, National and Alaska Association of Realtors
- Southeast Alaska Board of Realtors, Juneau
Member, Secretary, President Elect, President
Voted "2005 Realtor of the Year"
- Member, Juneau Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Juneau Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Member, Pioneers of Alaska, Igloo #6
- Committee Member, CBJ Affordable Housing Commission
I am a mother of 4, grandmother of 5. My husband and I also own and operate Auke Lake Bed & Breakfast and enjoy many enthusiastic travelers as well as relocation prospects. I have also added golf to my extracurricular activities and also enjoy baseball.
I strive to keep in step with today's fast-paced technology, and to leverage it to give the best and most complete service to my clients.
My personal mission is to provide the best professional service to my clients, honor God in all I do, and make a positive difference in people's lives.